I have met very few people who claim they don't suffer from stress. Our busy, hectic schedules cause us to become stressed in our work and personal lives. Yoga, meditation, exercise and working toward the holy grail of work life balance can help reduce stress. But our diet choices can also aid in stress reduction. This juice combination was carefully selected to include foods that help to calm you, leading to less stress, better sleep and a happier you! The color of this juice is not the most attractive but the taste is fantastic due to the orange and kiwi flavors, without much added sugar. For more benefits of a detox juice or cleanse, check out this page. #tastesbetterthanitlooks
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Fresh From the Market
- 1 large Orange
- 3 Carrots
- 3 stalks of Celery
- 4 stalks of Parsley
- 1 peeled Kiwi
From the Fridge or Pantry
- 3/4 c. Water
- Blender or Juicer
- Citrus Press
- Clean, peel and de-stem your fruits and veggies and toss them in the blender. Since you are not using a juicer, be sure you don't put pieces of the fruit or vegetable in the blender that you would not want to eat.
- Juice the orange and discard the rest.
- Add the water and blend for about 1 minute or until fully juiced. You can add more water if you want to thin it into a juice, rather than a smoothie.
- Enjoy the sweet taste as you watch your stress melt away.
- Drink immediately, keep fresh in the fridge for 2 to 3 days or freeze for a week.
If you liked this juice, check out the Detox Cleanse page for more juice recipes!